Terms & Conditions
CB-1 Success Program Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Terms & Conditions for our auto-ship subscription (the "CB-1 Weight Gain Success Program", "CB-1 Success Program", or "Success Program")!
- These Terms are between you (the "customer", "your") and Supragenix LLC and/or its affiliates ("Supragenix ", "Us", "We", "Our").
- This is the entire agreement between Supragenix and you - there's no extra fine print. All rights and obligations that have to do with the CB-1 Success Program are listed here.
- If you opt-in to join the CB-1 Success Program, you accept these terms, conditions, limitations and requirements, so please read them carefully.
How The Success Program Works
- Credit cards are the only payment method that we currently accept for Success Program orders.
- Supragenix Customer Care can be reached toll-free at 888-528-5551. For your convenience, we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays. We are truly available "at any time."
- When you opt-in to the CB-1 Success Program, your first order will begin processing immediately and your credit card will be charged for the price of the item plus shipping and handling ("S&H") as stipulated on the order form at the time of your purchase and enrollment. The price of the item and the S&H will not increase for the duration of your subscription, even if the price increases on our website or other sales channels.
- Your first order and all reshipments will be mailed to you by USPS First Class Mail. If your order is being shipped to a UT address, you will also be charged sales tax on these orders.
- Reorders can be scheduled in the Success Program at intervals of one-month, two-months, three-months, or any other timeframe. The initial and default reorder interval for Success Program subscriptions is one month. A "month" is stipulated to be 30 consecutive calendar days. You can change the delivery interval or the next scheduled shipment date at any time by calling Supragenix Customer Care at 888-528-5551. You choose when and how often you want to receive your item, and Supragenix will automatically send it to you on that schedule via USPS First-Class Mail.
- You can change the shipping address, e-mail address, and phone number associated with your Success Program subscription at any time by calling Supragenix Customer Care at 888-528-5551.
- Each reshipment in the Success Program will be billed on the day of reshipment to the credit card that was provided when you enrolled in the Program. The payment method and billing address can be changed at any time by calling Supragenix Customer Care at 888-528-5551.
- You can cancel your Success Program subscription at any time by calling Supragenix Customer Care at 888-528-5551. You will not be charged for any future orders, and no additional items will be shipped to you.
- Your Success Program subscription entitles you to a 30-day money-back guarantee, to receive a refund for your first shipment if you are dissatisfied for any reason. Simply mail back every bottle that you received with your first order within 30 days of delivery, even if opened or used. Upon receipt we will issue a full refund of the purchase price less shipping and handling.
- Your Success Program subscription entitles you to return and receive a refund on unopened bottles, for any shipment, as long as it's the latest shipment that has been mailed to you. Simply mail back every bottle that you received in your most recent shipment. Upon receipt we will issue a full refund of the purchase price for that shipment less shipping and handling.
- You must opt-in to the CB-1 Success Program and place an order, either through our website (www.CB1WeightGainer.com) or by calling Supragenix Customer Care, to create an Success Program subscription and purchase items through the Program.
- Your Success Program subscription is personal to you, so you may not assign or transfer your Success Program subscription (or any of the benefits associated with the CB-1 Success Program) to anyone else.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse CB-1 Success Program orders at our discretion (but we probably won't!)
- If there are problems with payment, shipping address, or other account information, we will contact you by phone or e-mail using the information associated with your CB-1 Success Program account. We won't process or ship any further orders until the problem has been resolved.
- If any Success Program item is discontinued or no longer available, we will automatically pause your Success Program subscription for that item, and contact you by phone or e-mail using the information associated with your account; no additional orders will be placed for that item.
We may, at our discretion, change these Autoship Terms & Conditions or any policies without notice to you.
Termination by Us
We may terminate your CB-1 Success Program subscription at our discretion. If we do so, you will only be charged for orders that have already been shipped to you.
Limitation of Liability
IN ADDITION TO THE OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS CONTAINED IN SUPRAGENIX'S CONDITIONS OF USE, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR AUTOSHIP SUBSCRIPTION OR THE PROGRAM. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ALL AUTOSHIP SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENTS ACTUALLY MADE BY YOU DURING THE COURSE OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE ANY CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Supragenix, LLC's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Supragenix, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Supragenix, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Supragenix, LLC's web site are provided "as is". Supragenix, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Supragenix, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Supragenix, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Supragenix, LLC's Internet site, even if Supragenix, LLC or a Supragenix, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Supragenix, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Supragenix, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Supragenix, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Supragenix, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Supragenix, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Supragenix, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Supragenix, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.